Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2019

Proof That BTS Jungkook is a Perfect Man: Golden Maknae Moments



I was already a bit of a fan of Korean pop industry before. Way back the era wherein SNSD (Girls Generation) was still reigning with their hit song "Gee" but it was really BTS Jungkook that made me develop an obsession. 

Who is Jungkook?

Jungkook is the maknae or the youngest member of bangtan seonyondan (BTS). Though he is known as the main vocal and dancer of the group, it is not the only thing that he is good at. He and his adorable bunny face have a lot of talents. In this blog entry, we will break down why he is so perfect.



Singing 

As the main vocal of BTS it is given that he has a beautiful voice but his vocals are so good even when they perform live. 


During one of their karaoke, he sang "Memory of the Wind" by Naul in a very effortless manner. Hitting all the high notes without a problem.


In his visit in Mask Singer, he showcased his talent to prove that BTS is more than just a group that is good at rapping and dancing.



Dancing

He is also good at dancing and was improved when he was sent overseas for strict training.


Art

He is also good at drawing. Can you believe it? There is nothing that he can't do.





Photography

He also has a knack of getting a good vantage through camera lenses



Sports

That one time where he made BTS get the gold medal on the annual sports event for kpop stars. Even though nobody placed a bet on their team. He astounded everyone with his skills.






12 comments:

  1. How to pronouce his name? Jungkurokookokok?jungookkk?jungsuk?nevermind. By the way, I'm not a fan of him like the blog author, but I'm surelly he is cute a little than me. Yeh. Ok. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! Indeedddd. I agree i agree. He is so talented. too close to be perfect. Perfect na siya pag ako naging girlfriend niya. Hihi 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY READING THIS BLOG I REALIZE THAT JUNGKOOK AND I ARE MANY SIMILARITIES. WE'RE LIKE TWIN BROTHER. UGH. ANYWAY NICE BLOG. KEEP POSTING.#BLACKPINK #BLINKS #BLACKJACK #DARAXGDRAGON

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him with all of my dreams :) Great blog more updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who the hell is that guy? Hahahaha but i think hes quite famous for girls. Try to have korean girl group or actress to your next blog. If you want lang naman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really a fan of KPop. But I found some songs of BTS good. And also I found Suga and I have the same looks. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jungkook💕 I really love jungkook and suga😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. JungKook <3 so cuteeee! I hope to see him someday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now i know jungkoook .. Joke ko.. Thanks to blog

    ReplyDelete