Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2019

My Favorite BTS Dance Choreography Videos

Bangtang Sonyeondan or also known as BTS is a korean pop group must famous for their complicated yet always synchronized dance performances, outstanding vocal talent and adorable visuals. In this blog entry I will breakdown my favorite dance moves and choreographs out of their albums. Being a frustrated dancer myself, I have a soft-spot for beautiful choreography and artistic concepts which is why I chose BTS as my topic for my first post. Today I will share with you what I liked about them.


FIRE

The first one on my list is their most difficult dance choreography up to date. I liked it due to its powerfulbeat that is partnered with their cool movement that gives up an impression of being angsty and full of emotion. I listen and dance with this whenever I feel sleepy.


DNA

The second one on the list is DNA because it is so upbeat and whenever they dance to this tune they really look synchronize plus I like how they have a dance step that they appear to be connected to the lyrics.



Blood Sweat and Tears

I was very mesmerized when I first watched them dance to this song. It was very moving and fascinating that even if you don't understand the lyrics you will feel connected. I really liked the slow motion part and the chorus. The choreography in this song is beautiful. 


Springday

The dance practice for this one is probably my most favorite of all. It is because they have a symmetrical concept here and the dance moves are so beautifully presented. The music is all about longing for a friend and it was picturesque in every movement in the choreography. The melody itself is  so smooth to the ears and when matched with the dance it is very pleasing to the eyes of the spectators that you can feel the longing emotion as you watch.


BTS have a lot of good music and dance choreography in a list can go on and on. i only chose my top five as they are the one I liked watching the most. Hope you liked them!







20 comments:

  1. Hi Rio! Im really not into Korean boy groups...but i like the way how you make them interesting in this blog!!! Looking forward for more! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this blog, i really love BTS! especially my bias V. Please do a dance cover on you next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not a fan of any Korean group but i like the cuteness of the boys hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing i can be sure is. They are so cute like me.😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog... Looking forward for you to perform bts dance moves hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like kpop but I don't like BTS because the members are all gay. hayss

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah i'm not a korean fan but its very nice to give infos about the boy bands in korea. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I read this blog I started to love BTS now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. My sister really appreciate the content of your blog. She is also a fan of korean dance groups

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can dance so well, why not do the choreo yourself? I really think that the viewers of your blog would definitely look forward for you to do it. Gonna wait for the update of this blog. You go girl! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blog. I'm a bts fan too keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAN CALL ME ARTIST? CAN CALL ME IDOL? HAHAHHA LOVE THIS BLOG. #BLACKPINK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also like their dance and the song their move is amazing
    this blog help me to see all their video.
    Cant wait to see more on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im starting to like this boy group. But im a BLACKPINK FAN SINCE BIRTH. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. BTS members are really good dancers. But I wonder if they can dance to the beat of Siomai Rice. Siomai siomai rice. Ako'y nagugutom gusto ko siomai rice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i dont know any of these but i only know KPUP - Knowledge, Process, Understading, Product thats all thank you.

    ReplyDelete